Like every business owner, you’re likely always looking for new and innovative ways to increase your website’s traffic and revenue. There are numerous options for expanding your operations. You can hire new employees, branch out into new markets, or use PPC or pay-per-click advertising to attract more customers.
Paid search is a great way to reach potential customers already searching for the services or products you are selling. The PPC industry is growing, with businesses and providers profiting from it.
What is PPC?
PPC is an online marketing tool where businesses pay a specific provider like Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc., to promote their products through online ads and email campaigns. Businesses would pay for top placement on search engine results pages (SERPs).
Here is how PPC works. When an actual user searches for a specific keyword or phrase, the search engines will show a list of results that include paid ads. For example, when you search for the best air fryer on Google, the search results at the top are usually paid ads. When you click on those ads, the business will pay the search engine provider or another website owner a predetermined amount.
Different Types of PPC advertising
Businesses can use various PPC campaigns to meet their specific goals, including the following:
- Paid search- is the most common type of PPC businesses use when trying out PPC advertising. Your ad campaign can appear in front of users already looking for your product.
- Display advertising is where you place banners and text ads on websites so people browsing the internet can see your ads. Unlike paid search, display ads often have much lower click prices.
- Direct marketing- this type of PPC focuses on targeting individuals with specific offers or information and encouraging them to visit a website or spend money on a product.
- Video ads- Statistics showed that 87% of online marketers use video content.
- Social Media advertising- PPC advertising on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube are the most popular platforms for advertising.
- Search Engine Advertising (SEO)- is used when a business wants to increase website or product visibility in search engines by optimizing the website content and structure,
Tips for Successful PPC Campaigns
When setting up your PPC campaign, it’s essential to do your research. Your PPC campaign should be well planned and executed to achieve your business goals. Here are some tips:
1. Make your ads creative, engaging, eye-catching, and relevant to your target audience. Design your website focusing on user experience and usability.
2. Make sure you’re targeting the right people with your ads.
3. Choose the right keywords. Use keywords relevant to your business.
4. Set a budget. With PPC advertising, you can choose how much you want to spend for PPC each day, week, or month.
5. Track your results. Monitoring the results of your PPC campaign is crucial, so you will know what works and what does not. Tools like Google Analytics can help track your website traffic and conversion rates.
By running a well-coordinated PPC campaign, you can target your audience, reach new customers and get your products to the right people. PPC may be the perfect solution to help you grow your brand and measure your return on investment.
Looking for help with your PPC campaigns? Contact PPC Company today, and request a free audit from our specialist team.